Acting is a profession. In addition to having talent and skill, as with any job, displaying a solid resume shows you are polished and ready! The secret to creating a desired resume is to understand what is acceptable, without having any bona fide acting credits. Discussion includes what photographers are recommended for headshots as well as how to self-submit for auditions, without having a manager or an agent. Topics:
• Recommended classes for starting in the industry
• How to find films in pre-production and production
• How and when to hire an Entertainment attorney
• How to pitch to larger products, conventions, and companies to add revenue
• How to find a great nonprofit with like-minded people able to assist
The material packet includes a list of companies that students may submit to, and a list of agents, managers, and acting classes for reference.