You just captured a great family vacation photo – or did you? Grab your digital camera and join this fun and interactive workshop as you learn how and why to take your camera out of auto mode. Topics include:
- Effectively use camera settings beyond auto
- Understand the relationship of iso, shutter speed, and aperture for more interesting photos
- Read histograms to improve photographic exposure then easily post photos to social media
- Incorporate basic elements of composition to make your photos stand out
- Recognize how different types of light can strengthen your photos
You need a fully adjustable digital camera (SLR or mirrorless), camera manual, fully charged batteries, and media card. Ample opportunity will be given for questions, discussion, and review of students’ work on a voluntary basis. Basic use of the online platform Zoom will be discussed at the first meeting. Viewing on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer is recommended. If you have any questions, you may email one of the instructors, Liane Enkelis
, at: email@example.com
NOTE: ONLINE COURSE
- Login information provided prior to the start of course.
- Requires free download of Zoom Client for Meetings
. If not installed, please do so before course begins.